Sunday, April 5, 2009

Guest blogger

I'm a guest blogger on two blogs this week! My sister-in-law, Mary, started a new crafter's blog: Crafters Guru, and I did a post with instructions on a braid cross-over hair do. The other post is on Ann's blog, 3 Girls & A Pug. This one is more on hair survival when you have little girls. I believe both of them should be up sometime on Monday, so be sure to check them out!!!

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Ooh fun. I will definitely read it even though I have zero little girl hair knowledge. Hope you enjoyed your Conference weekend! Love you!

Olsen's 7 said...

Joyous Joy :) Your up on Craftersguru.blogspot.com!!! Thanks for the post! Don't forget to comment and follow! The FREEBIE is still going on :)

Ann said...

Thanks for being a guest blogger. You are the queen of cute lil' girl-dos. I just posted it today!!