
And no, I don't mean on a phone. This girl can get around now!! She's been skooching backwards on her tummy for awhile. Then she mastered getting back into a sitting position. From there she alternate between her tummy and sitting to move a little bit. But yesterday, she was full on crawling. Of course, she's not super fast yet and she won't really do it when she knows I'm watching, but I'm very encouraged. Now I'm madly trying to figure out how to keep our electronics safe and baby proof a few other areas.

In other news, she has started pulling herself up on the sofa and me. Her balance still needs a lot of work and she makes me very nervous when she forgets to hold on. It's fun to see her gaining some more independence. But I'm really hoping that this stage doesn't last too long. I can't wait until she can walk and I won't have to carry her ALL the time. She'll be 10 months on Monday.

She's also perfecting her whale call. She screams so ear-piercingly loud that we're sure there are going to be some beached whales on Hueneme Beach trying to answer her call. Mostly she screams when she's excited or trying to get our attention back. But it's really loud.
8 comments:
How fun. It is vrazy how fast they can get when they get the hang of crawling.
She's such a cute little crawler!! She'll be a pro by the time she gets to our house again. Right now I'm babysitting Chloe :-) She's just staring out the back sliding glass door wishing she could go out and play. But she escaped to the front yard last time she was out there by herself, so no backyard for Chloe today. Jules should be home anytime to get her. Give all my girls a love for me.
Hooray! I'm so glad she is crawling. I knew she could do it. As for that scream, I can attest to it's piercing quality. :) She is such a pretty baby. I cannot get over those huge blue eyes!
Wow, she's growing up so fast!!
I can't believe how far she has come since she was that "little" baby in the NICU (and I've never even met her in person!). Isn't is so crazy how much changing goes on in that first year?
I'm so excited!! She looks so grown up in those crawling positions! I love that she's a screamer, at least it's not as bad as mimi's right?! ha Well now the goal is to get it on video!! ha
So fun!!! What a cutie. I love this stage even though they can get more into things. :) Love all the cute pictures of her.
She looks like a girl version of Jimmy. He always was a pretty baby :) So cute to see a girl version of him :)
Post a Comment