Thursday, April 16, 2009

Spring Break: Day 8

I can't believe we've made it this far!! This morning, my friend watched Rachel while I took her daughter and my big girls to Pump It Up. I had never been, but thought we should try it during their Pre-K session with the smaller kids. The girls had a blast and wore themselves out completely. You know they're tired when they tell you they are ready to go home. I thought I would have to follow them through some of the things and help them out, but they were all self-sufficient!!! That was the most amazing part.
Unfortunately, Miriam was in short sleeves and kept going down the slide on the side. So she has a bit of a burn on her arms. We put her jacket on after we noticed and then aloe when we got home, but she is still rather whiny.

6 comments:

Olson Family said...

how fun!!!!!!!!! i wanna go!!!!

joyous said...

You were definitely missed, Jules!!

Shannon said...

Hey we did matchy outings today! Those places really are tons of fun. You seriously need to take a family vacation here to visit us sometime and we will do all the fun things with all the kids. Keep up the good times. Only how many days of Spring Break to go?

Mum said...

Can't wait for you to come tomorrow!! I've already called in (cough, cough) sick!! I'm sorry about Miriam's rash, but she's always a little whiny. . this just gives her a good reason for it ;-) I will give her good Grandma B loves tomorrow. Jules is going with us to the Discovery Science Museum too. (Not Chloe, though.) I've got Kirsten Larsen for our babysitter, so we are set for Saturday. Except I just remembered I forgot a wedding present. I might have to get that Saturday morning!! See you tomorrow around 11:00!

Tasha said...

SO FUN!!!! I have been to a couple places like this and my boys LOVE them. Glad you had such a fun day. Love hearing about your spring breaks :)

Amy said...

It's been awhile since I've checked your blog and it's so fun to see all you've been doing. One question though, where does all your energy come from? You're amazing!