Sunday, January 31, 2010

Mommy's Helper

Laundry goes so much faster when you have such good helpers. Actually, she really does help me. She'll pull a full basket down the hall to the washer and load the clothes in. She loves to watch the washing machine spin 'round and 'round. She also loves to push the empty baskets up and down the hallway....just for fun. Kinda like this video, just for fun.



This coming Friday is Lizzie's 100th day of school. I found a bunch of cute ideas to celebrate in Family Fun and chose to help her make a shirt with 100 "things" glued on it. I found the shirt at Walmart for $4; with the sequins, buttons and glue, I think the project cost about $10. She put everything on the way she wanted it and then we glued it down. There are 100 "things" total. Now for the hard part....waiting until Friday to wear it!

4 comments:

vdhfamtng said...

I love the shirt! This Friday is Nathan's 100th day of school. His class is doing an "all day" (Fridays are only 2 hours anyway) 100th day party.

Kate said...

That shirt is adorable! I had GNO on Friday :) They can be very rejuvenating!

Grandma B said...

I need a little helper like Rachel at my house ;-) Congrats on your 100 days, Lizzie!! Love the shirt!!

The Curnow Family said...

Super Cute idea!!! I love that she got to do it all on her own!! What a big girl.