Wednesday, June 16, 2010
Beach Day
Today was "Sandcastle Day" at Lizzie's school. They had put the kids into groups yesterday for "Spring Olympics" with kids from each grade in all the groups. I took Mimi and Rachel down around 9:30 or so and we found Lizzie with her group. I don't know how much she helped with the "H" they made or the sandcastle; she was mostly just doing her own thing, but she said she had fun. We walked up and down and saw all the groups. A little after 10, they gathered up and headed back to the classroom. It was a pretty fun end of the year activity. I ended up just hanging out at my car with a couple other moms until she was done at 11:20.


We got a couple packages in the mail this week! One was from the Bowles and contained Lizzie's birthday present. It's sitting on the TV waiting until tomorrow. The other one was from the Curnows and had a super funny card. (When you open it, it says "hi" a bunch of times.) The girls just stared when I first opened it, but when I did it again, they thought it was cool. She also sent some craft foam paper dolls. Lizzie and Mimi had a blast putting them together and then playing with them all afternoon long. You should have heard the stories they were making up!!! Too funny!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Lizzie has no idea how good she has it going to school right next to the beach. :) The sand castle building looks like fun.
So do those paper dolls! Too cute! That Auntie Mel she's so great. I wish I could have listened in on their stories. I bet they were hilarious. I hope Lizzie enjoys her present and has a fun birthday!
I'm glad they liked them, and they are at the perfect age to make up funny stories. I thought you would like that card, because I laughed everytime I opened it! what a fun day at the beach, I love that Lizzie just kind of did her own thing, that's so her! Love you guys!
So fun! Your girls are too cute. Happiness for it almost being Lizzie's birthday :)
Sandcastle Day! That is awesome!! And yay for Lizzie's birthday!
Post a Comment