We invited Nana to join us for the big (I mean, regular sized) occasion. She came out early and we had lunch at McDonald's. But we scored on the happy meal front. The girls got American Girl paper doll sets!!! I can't wait. Then we dropped Lizzie off at school and then headed over to Miriam's school. They checked in at 12:30 and the graduation was at 1:00. Nana scored us some great seats while I checked Mimi in. Jim was also able to make it.
For such a smiley little girl, she was very serious throughout the program. But she sang all the songs and gave me a great smile while getting her diploma.
After the graduation, we went to Target so Nana could let Mimi pick a graduation present, Rachel pick a birthday present and we co-conspired to find a birthday present for Lizzie. Mimi picked some tiny My Little Pony dolls and accessories to add to her collection. Rachel picked a big My Little Pony doll that has long hair to style (it's really just perfect for her). And Nana and I decided to get Lizzie a starter collection and case of Littlest Pet Shop (which her cousin also collects). It was a very successful trip and we left with two very happy little girls.
Nana hung out for a bit until it was time to pick up Lizzie so she could watch her open her present. The girls had such fun this afternoon with all the new toys. Thank you so much for coming, Nana!!




4 comments:
Looks like a successful preschool graduation. Next stop . . . MBA. :)
How fun that Nana could come and the girls got spoiled. Days that involve presents are the best!
Congrats Mimi!
Sounds like a fun and successful day! I love the serious picture of mimi, with her hands in her lap. soo sweet. That is fun that Nana was able to come and make it that much more special.
Mimi is on her way to kindergarten!! Congrats to her!! I was at Ladera Palma today singing with the kinders and the 1st graders and realized that next year that will be Lizzie and Mimi!?!?!? That was a reality check. I was talking to one of the teachers that was there when you girls were there and telling them that I had grandchildren these kids age. It was so fun to sing and interact with them I'm going to have to teach Lizzie and Mimi my kinder/1st grader songs!! Happy last week of school for Lizzie and almost B-day!!
Post a Comment