Don't worry, we'll have pictures of the actual event on Thursday afternoon.
Sunday, June 6, 2010
Last Few Days
This is Miriam's last week of preschool. On Sunday evening, I told her she only had three days of preschool left. She went all over the house saying, "Wo-hoo. Wo-hoo. Three more days." But she says it in this funny voice. So I was trying to get that on the video. She didn't quite do it the way she was earlier, but I still think she's rather adorable. I also had her do the song because even if I video it at her graduation, you won't be able to see/hear her very well. So here she is in all her nightgown, frowsy-blond glory: MIRIAM!!!
Don't worry, we'll have pictures of the actual event on Thursday afternoon.
Don't worry, we'll have pictures of the actual event on Thursday afternoon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
She is so adorable! I love her excitement!
hahaha ok that is just funny. I love that girl!! Hope she had a great 3 last days!
I will miss the day that she doesn't hop around all over the place. I hope she never loses that!! She sings her song so well, thanks for the command performance. I loved it!! Power to the "frowsy blonds"!!
Post a Comment