



(I'll be honest...they're all cute because, it is Rachel, after all. How could they not be. But I didn't quite get what I was looking for and felt she could have been better. She still doesn't like when they put that big black thing in front of their face. Maybe she'll be better when she's 3.)Lizzie was another story. She agreed to her new pink skirt and black shirt. I was going to do either two little piggy tails on top or just one on top, but then I asked if she wanted four on top. She kind of likes the funky look. (She loves it when her hair is wavy after a braid and I fluff it up. She would die for a crimper!) She kept asking if she could bring a toy and I was leaning towards no. Then I said she could bring her Bitty Baby and her matching PJs. Holy Cow!! I'm so glad we did. Lizzie was so good for the photographer and did exactly what he asked of her. She gave me WAY too many choices at the end.




(The sunglasses were a last minute addition from the car. She actually wanted a number '6' like Rachel had a '2' but they didn't have one, so he spelled it for her. She also loved how he made it like a little bed with a pillow.)It took me awhile to put together my package and I still probably didn't get what everyone wanted (oh well). By the time we finished, it was after 1:00. We decided to do the Disney store on our way to lunch. We had stopped in before pictures and they were having their twice-yearly sale...and it was good! I told the girls they could pick on thing from a selection I showed them. Lizzie and Rachel ended up choosing a fun straw/cup combo and matching plate. Heaven forbid that Miriam could choose that also. She was extremely difficult. I continued shopping the store and was ready to go and she still hadn't chosen. I finally gave her thirty seconds or she got nothing. (Give me a break!) She chose a bubble sword that makes big bubbles. I also got the girls matching nightgowns, Rachel new PJs, and Lizzie and Rachel new shirts. (Miriam has a TON of princess shirts right now. Luckily, she remembered that and was fine when we got home.) I call that a successful shopping trip.
We had to cut the rest of our mall visit short because it was getting dangerously close to Rachel's nap time and we still hadn't eaten. So we drove through McDonald's and took advantage of their 20 nugget for $5 deal. It actually is fine; we can do See's and the play area when we pick up the pictures next week! Phew!




5 comments:
i love the 4th picture of rachel...that's the one i'd go with
Ummm, I love them ALL!! I'm glad we got to view them together. It's tough having such cute kids, but someone has to have them ;-)
I thought you got some really adorable ones of Rachel! And Lizzie's big girl attitude kills me. I was just giggling with I looked through all her shots. But she's still little enough to pose with her doll. How sweet. I'm so jealous that you have such an awesome Disney store. Sounds like you scored some great deals!
I would never have guessed that Rachel was being difficult...her pictures are all adorable! And I love Lizzie's with her doll and her funky hair...so fun and sweet at the same time! I'd call that a successful photo session :)
Those are 2 cute girls!!! I love that you make sure to get professional pictures of the girls as they grow up. SO fun!
Post a Comment