Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A little about us... Jim works for Navair on Point Mugu right now and loves his job! Joy stays at home with the girls, teaches piano and tutors on the side. Elizabeth is nine and is enjoying 4th grade and learning all she can! Miriam is seven now and loves playing with her friends in 3rd grade! Rachel is five now and loves all things 'superhero' related and having fun at kindergarten! Hope you enjoy the blog.
6 comments:
Seriously cute.
(I think our mom's started the love for the matching outfits. Jeremy's family definitely didn't ever match. Or wear things that were smocked. I'm slowly teaching him :))
SO cute! I love all three of those blondies!
Matching outfits are great. I don't do a lot of them with the boys, but Weston would love it if they had enough clothes to match every day. :) Maybe we'll do matching outfits for Christmas this year. I think it's cuter/easier to do matchies with girls.
I love the matching outfits. I especially love that Rachel is crossing her legs and her model smile.
I am sucker for matching too! Love them. Happy day you found them on sale and in all their sizes. They look so cute :)
awww what cuties!! You better bring these pj's to the family reunion! i got some cute new ones too, i recently have acceptedmy love for matching pajama sets.
The amazing thing is finding the matching one in Rachel's size. Good work, Mom!! They are so cute. . .can't wait to see you all in a week or so!!
Post a Comment