We had a "Father/Kid" Ice Blocking activity last night for primary. Everyone who came had a lot of fun. Most people had never done it before, I think I was 10 the last time I did it. They all had a blast! Here are some of my not-so-great pictures from my really old camera. Jim and Miriam were going crazy: whooshing down the hill, running back up and doing it again and again! Eventually, they did get tired out, but we just passed the block on to someone else who wanted to keep going!
Saturday, June 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
That looks like a lot of fun! I love Mimi's face! She just looks like she's having the time of her life. Have fun with Jules and Mom and Dad tonight/tomorrow. Love you!
This looks SOO fun! I havent been ice blocking in FOREVER!! Mimi's face just shows what she thought of ice blocking. Glad your primary activity was a success!
fun stuff! it always feels good to check another activity off the list! which park is this?
Post a Comment